**Please note ALL bags are custom built to order. Allow a minimum of 3 weeks lead time on all orders
Two layer bag sets allow a minimum of4-6 weeksto ship
Shells only $200-$300/pr
Already have liners and need shells? We can do that.
single layer bags $250-$300/pr
- Light weight Urethane/Nylon composite liner
- Low profile high flow raft style dump valve
- Urethane fill tube with micro valve (no more broken/lost screw caps)
- Heat sealed seams
- Sized to fit better than existing bags on the market
- Repairable/Recyclable, bags can be patched and re-sealed. valves can re recycled into new bags.
- Two year warranty single layer bags, after that repairs/replacements will be quoted for a minimal cost.
Two layer bags $375-$500/pr
- Liner is the same as the single layer bags
- Nylon/Poly shell is patterned to fit specific canoe models.
- Mesh 1/2 panel on bottom provides drainage for bags.
- Tough coil type zipper place gunnel to gunnel for easy access to liners/*breakdown pocket(*optional)
- Gear pockets on stern bag shell comes standard.
- Many colors available for deck and saddle panel (sides and bottom typically black or grey. ask about full color option.
- Custom designs and patterns available upon request, contact me for a quote.
- Two year warranty on liners and shells, minimal repair/replacement charge there after
Kayak/C1 bags $75-$95.00/pr
- Our Kayak/C1 bags are built just like the single layer canoe bags.
- Sized to fit modern and old school boats
- urethane fill tube with extension and micro valve.
- Tie in tabs to keep them in place.
- Same Two year warranty as canoe bags.
Fall Line Canoe's Bomber Bags were created from a need for quality airbags. We started with a urethane/nylon composite fabric for the inner bladder. A high flow Halkey-Roberts raft style valve and a urethane fill tube come standard.
The liners themselves double as light weight single layer bags without the shell.
For serious flotation we have designed a fitted Rip-stop/Cordura shell that accepts the liner and provides a stiffer bag with more water displacement.